The following policies and procedures will be implemented in order to ensure the safety and well-being of Local Works’ staff, coworkers and visitors. Any questions may be directed to our team.
- Social Distancing
- As necessary, occupancy will be limited to 50% and every other seat at communal coworking tables is to remain empty. Congregating in any area will be discouraged. Conference rooms will also be regulated to only have 50% capacity until further notice (max of 7 people in large conference room and 5 people in small conference room).
- Maintain a minimum of 6′ distance between others throughout the space whenever possible.
- Meetings of two or more people must take place in an enclosed conference room or outdoors on the covered patio.
- Personal Hygiene
- Coworkers are encouraged to make use of easily-accessible hand sanitizer, and hand soap in bathrooms will be regularly re-filled as necessary by janitorial services.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Coworkers are required to wear face masks covering mouth and nose at all times while in the building. Exceptions: while in an enclosed room (office, phone booth, or conference room); while eating/drinking. Masks are required in conference rooms if two or more people are present. Masks will be provided for anyone who does not have one.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- All common areas, including but not limited to bathrooms, workspaces, kitchen area, phone booths, and conference rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by janitorial services.
- Conference rooms will be sanitized by janitorial services each evening, and midday by the Community Manager. Coworkers, staff and and any guests will be asked to disinfect the conference room and phone booth surfaces after each use. Disinfectant will be provided.
- Engineering Controls
- From the modern HVAC system to ease and accessibility of entry and egress, our building and space comply with all applicable codes and regulations. Local Works is well-ventilated inside, and we offer an outdoor covered patio with well-spaced seating.
- Incident Reporting & Guest Policy
- If a confirmed covid-19 case is reported to Local Works staff for any coworker or guest that has been in the space, Local Works will inform the entire coworking community, while respecting that individual’s privacy. Our team will work on direct contact tracing notifications to the best of our ability, following CDC guidelines.
- Guests are welcomed but all guests must abide by all protocols outlined here. Guests will be required to sign in at the front desk and provided a printed copy of these protocols upon entry, and masks will be required in the same ways outlined above.
- Food & Beverage
- All shared appliances, including but not limited to the coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave will be regularly cleaned and sanitized. Coworkers are encouraged to use their own mugs and personal cutlery. Shared cutlery and drinkware is thoroughly cleaned in a modern dishwasher after each use. The kitchen sink faucet employs contactless technology.
Photo by Raychel Espiritu on Unsplash