EVENT SERIES: What’s Your Story?: A Storytelling Workshop Series
Storytelling isn’t just for kids. This is the mission Sharon Cooper-Murray and Denver Murray espouse through the What’s Your Story? storytelling workshop series held the 3rd Thursday of every month. The series starts in February and concludes in July with the aim of forming the foundation for a storytelling community in Charleston. They believe that this city has countless stories that need a voice and that a consistent storytelling culture will bring these stories to life.
– 6 classes with a syllabus of curriculum provided at the beginning of each class.
– Classes will be held at Local Works – 1630 Meeting Street Rd, Charleston, SC 29405 – Second Building.
– The classes will be interactive experience for everyone, so come prepared to learn and teach
– Each class will have a guest speaker from various ages and backgrounds. Feel free to listen, embrace, and ask questions.
– The final session in July will be the mini storytelling festival. Students are encouraged to invite family and friends to come listen!
Tickets can be purchased here.